A new patch is rolling out today for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. This latest update includes:
- Added a volume slider for cinematics
- Added per-AI difficulty settings, selectable via the player card menu
- Fix scaling of supply gathering icons to match overall UI scaling
- Miscellaneous localization fixes
- Allow the middle, fourth, and fifth mouse buttons to be mapped to controls.
- Added voice chat. This can be disabled via the options menu for users that prefer to use third party chat applications.
Thank you for your continued support of Halo Wars: DE!