Hello! I've been hard at work updateing Rogue Stache, various bug fixes, graphics and audio tweaks all came together to make the game feel much more polished.
I still have a list of things i want to change / update further, but i felt this was a pretty good chunk of content for an update.
- Updated graphics
- New menus
- Added enemy HP bars
- Lighting engine updates
- Heavy optimization
- Balanced Science type enemies
- Screen shake slider in the options menu
- Lowered Weapon Drops
- Changed how controllers are dcetected, hopefully allowing more controllers to work.
- changed out HL sounds for new sounds
- Changed spikes so they only hurt you if you fall on them
- removed placeholder text in terminals
- Added CRT shader and option to toggle it on and off
- lowerd stache power time 50%
- Increased default "windowed mode" size to 720p
- added music to the intro story
1.Fixed non-centered loading screen for boss levels
2. Fixed shader loading bug on game launch
3. fixed "snappy" aiming with controlelrs
4. fixed controller connection issues
5. fixed spelling issues in terminals