This is a smaller update that includes the ability to train your existing units with a new class. There are three additional sub-classes which are Tech Specialist, Medic and Commando. The cost to train a unit is either 10,000 Credits for their first sub class and 15,000 Credits for their second sub-class. While a unit is in training they cannot be used in missions. It takes 7 days for a unit to complete their training. That’s right, in the future, you can be a medic with only 7 days training.
WHAT’S NEW IN 1.3.4:
Training of Additional Classes
- 3 new sub-classes, which are Tech Specialist, Medic and Commando.
- Cost to train a unit in their first sub-class is 10,000 Credits.
- Cost to train a unit in their second sub-class is 15,000 Credits.
- You can train as many units as you like, but they will not be available for missions while in training.
- Training takes 7 days to complete - it’s a crash course.
Side Mission Optimizations
- Continued improvements made to the Sprawl rooftop procedural levels.
- Additional procedural mission areas to explore.
- Fixed localization issues.
- Unity 5.6 plugin upgrades.
WHAT’S COMING NEXT:
We’re currently working on a suite of new story and side missions as well as a new location for players to explore.