- Added a help screen with rules concerning 3-player game mode if you're playing it for the first time.
- Added some GUI animations to the arcade mode victory screen.
- Most in-game tips (e.g. “Possess the hero once ready”) will be now shown only once.
- Fixed all the Steam Cloud issues.
- Crystals created by soul gem are now collectable as they should be.
- Chat will no longer open if the game's paused.
- Fixed "retry" button not working in arcade mode.
- Fixed some typos in arcade mode transition screen (e.g. “1 deaths”).
From now on, while Vadim’s busy implementing proper lag compensation, I’m working on a new multiplayer game mode. Something like tennis. You have unlimited push ability and there's a bomb with a random timer (the timer will have a wider range than in a normal game) that you're trying to kill your opponent with. The arena will also spawn random upgrades from time to time.