Let me start off by saying we are extremely grateful for all the feedback and new people who have decided to check Tacopocalypse out. It's the most motivating thing as a small development studio to see so many people enjoying something you've worked so hard on!
As we said in our launch update, we want to keep adding content to Tacopocalypse, and this is the start of that. We have some new music from Midas in Reverse! You can unlock their music by finding the collectibles on Isla Honu and La Oasis. You will also unlock an achievement by doing so. Have fun!
As always, please let us know in the forums or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or bugs, we will do our best to solve them as quickly as possible! Thank you.
- Added Midas in Reverse - Three Lefts collectible song
- Added Midas in Reverse - Lotta Life collectible song
- Added Midas in Reverse song achievements
- Collectible songs will now auto-play on collection even if you previously unlocked the song
- Improved handbrake responsiveness
- Handbrake now less likely to cause a sharp spinout
- Leveled out Airfield map to prevent seams between runway and landscape
- Switched launcher to use a different .exe file, which may prevent some crashes
- Added localization files for "English" which may prevent a number of errors and crashes