Patch notes - 1.2.0
- Some incomplete plays were recorded to Steam's leaderboards (we are currently checking the leaderboards and clearing them out).
- Increased the size of backgrounds to prevent clipping on some screens.
- Blocks showed when loading level.
- on a clean install, volume levels may not have been initialised correctly.
- Levels temporarily re-locking on level select when moving between pagaes after playing.
- Corrected some incorrect respawn behaviour.
- Under some circumstances, volume levels were set incorrectly.
- Fixed cat/laser interactions. Cats should now always be vulnerable to lasers.
- Lasers sometimes allowed kiwis to safely get hit by the laser.
- Rotating and causing a block to drop, when the player is holding that block AND that block leaves the level, did not trigger the player to fall.
- Music would sometimes play while game was minimised/inactive.
- logging is improved, to catch leaderboard problems earlier
What happened to 1.1?
Umm, well - 1.1 was meant to fix a lot of these proplems, but when I hit that milestone, there was still a lot of bugs that were related to the controls on touchscreens which didn't affect the Steam build but still meant I was digging into the the controller code and wasn't confident of it being completely stable.
By the time I'd fully tested the new controller code, there were a lot more than I'd planned for 1.1. So, we're skipping straight to 1.2!