Thank you everyone for playing Space, VR! in early acsess. I finished rebuilding the game from the ground of into more of the experience I imagined when I first created Space, VR!. Ever since middle school I was fascinated by the moon and space in general and wanted to feel what it was like on the moon. With the help of VR and Space, VR! I was able to make that a (virtual) reality!
- Removed several maps and just focused on a single map
- Decreased the size of the maps from 2 km to 1 km for increased preformance
- Added controller supported movement (this should help people who use OSVR to play)
- Added teleportation and more conventional movement at high request. This should be more friendly to those who just got a VR headset or are prone to movement sickness.
- Removed all the motion sickness inducing jumping and jetpack movement.
- Increased quality of terrain to be more realistic
- Fixed not being able to exit the game
- Fixed falling off maps when crouching
- Fixed Audio Skipping
- Fixed "sparkling" in dark areas
This is not the end
There will be more updates in the future. Our company is now focused on a second MUCH bigger title. However, we still have plans for the future of Space, VR!
All updates to this will be free from now into the infinite future!
If you are interested in our new game please check out our patreon or youtube channel below!