Patch 1.1 is now live! We wanted to address some of the primary feedback we've received from players, which was that the game was arguably too difficult. To that end, we made a few subtle but important balance changes to make the game moderately easier without removing the challenge that we wanted to deliver.
We've also added a campaign of challenge missions that should help players transition from the tutorials to the harder Survival or multiplayer game modes.
Patch 1.1 notes:
- 14 Challenge Missions have been added. The purpose of these missions is to expand on the lessons learned in the tutorials and bridge the gap between the tutorials and the multiplayer or singleplayer game modes. Each consecutive mission adds a new mechanic or element that must be studied and utilized to complete it.
- An achievement has been added for completing all 14 Challenge Missions.
- Reduced the base health of all units.
- Increased the duration that Soul Well remains on the ground.
- Reduced the cooldown of Soul Well to 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where creeps would deal incorrect damage to thrones.