This here's NightKawata, the lead developer for Metanet Hunter CD. Tonight we've just rolled out Patch 1.0.3:
- We've reduced the health of Stage 1's boss, Stage 2's boss, and Stage 6's boss, in order to make the game a little friendlier towards the beginning. This should make the Stage 2 boss less of an issue when Kinzo is at his starting stats.
- I fixed a crash that may have happened with analog sticks, if it happened to you in playing the game, we apologize in advance! Please send us an email if you have any feedback.
- We fixed the game's internal version to correctly reflect the game! Now your save files won't say they're 0.9.x. Those kinds of save files were meant to be pre-release!
- The issue where you'd end up always continuing the game at Paradise Plains has been fixed. I felt like an idiot when I realized what was causing that!
- We did decide to give the final boss some more health, so for all of you who got to him, he's even tougher!!! Give it your all.
- Speaking of final boss, you no longer have to watch his cutscene every time you die. Sorry about that!
- You can also now properly respawn during boss fights. It'll take you to the screen before and heal you up, so that way you can try again without any issues. This can easily be used to practice boss fights if you're having trouble! #PROSTRATS!
To all you guys who've been playing the game, big thanks to you all. We really appreciate it, it's been an awesome ride. Tell your friends!
As a heads up, I'm trying to get ahold of a Mac so I can get you OSX users some Metanet Hunter action as well. Stay tuned for that!