Hey everyone! Just finished up an update for A79, including some feature requests/fixes based on player feedback.
- Drastically increased the deceleration of the player. This should help make the controls feel tighter, which was a recurring complaint from the community.
- Added inverted Y-axis support (just look at the settings monitor in game)
- Added a "gold vacuum" to the player that pulls in nearby gold.
- Added a visual effect for picking up gold.
- Fixed some "end game" audio issues.
- Fixed Skell Lord achievements not unlocking until the player died.
- Added additional posters for inside the Atomic 79, they will appear after certain criteria are met. These are just meant to help newer players understand some mechanics that weren't made directly clear.
I hope you guys enjoy! Keep blastin' those skeltins!