Dear fellow engineers,
after a brief period without updates we're back with another patch!
This patch focuses on fixing a few pesky bugs, some of which could be exploited to submit invalid scores to the leaderboards.
We'll be focusing our attention over the next couple of weeks on leaderboards to make sure they stay clean and valid for everyone to enjoy.
Do keep in mind we have an automatic banning system that checks submissions every 24 hours, any submissions that have been tampered with will result in the player being banned from the leaderboards.
- Fixed an exploitable bug related to moving joints with the click&hold method and creating longer than allowed struts
- Fixed an exploitable bug related to starting and stopping the simulation very quickly, which resulted in the simulation running without it affecting the bridge pieces
- Fixed a bug with Twitch authentication
- Fixed a bug with planes above left land-mass not causing bridge breakage on collision
- A few other minor bug fixes
If you find more bugs, suspicious scores on the leaderboards or have any suggestions please let us know, we're always happy to receive input from players.
The goat is watching...