A new convenience update just went live with a couple of fixes and changes which should come in handy:
- The controller mapping is now shown directly in the main menu and not only when selecting "How to play"
- The controller mapping is also shown now when you enter your garden and will be hidden once the game starts to make sure that you know how to handle the game!
- Effects have been added marking all the weapons which you can use in the level
- The pause menu should now work as expected and not be positioned off-screen from time to time anymore
- Restarting the level now needs to actually trigger a click on the wasps nests rather than only hitting the restarting wasps (which is removed) to make sure you do not restart the game by accident
- The sun position has been adjusted to match the actual sunlight
- Minor fixes here and there