Another patch for you all to take care of some of the bugs reported by the community and a couple of ongoing bugs finally fixed!
- Adjusted the threat levels for settlements on Normal difficulty to occur more.
- Reduced the boost/effects from items on stores.
- Fixed issue with using a vase on a building would not cause the price to change.
- Store satisfaction is now capped to 100%
- Building maintenance can no longer be less than 0 gold.
- Removed close button from epic quest end screen.
- Fixed a null reference error on the Building Upgrade Panel.
- Changed the text on Normal and Advanced difficulty setting tooltip.
- Store prices are now capped to a maximum value.
- Fixed Adventurers always being unhappy upon reload.
- Adventurers position in queue is now saved.
- Fixed issue where library books would disappear if research was being conducted upon load and the player didn't open the menu before the research is complete.
- (S&D) Upgrade items now correctly apply to tier 2 and tier 3 adventurers in stores.
Thanks for all your feedback.