Extreme Level Trailer
Patch notes for Marble Void 1.1.0
- New difficulty tier "Extreme" with six new levels.
- 3 new music tracks added
- Level Editor revamped with a new interface and full controller support.
- New obstacle/enemy, the "Goombot". He'll chase you around if he sees you and will try to kill you!
- New Anit-Grav Crate Object added
- Lots of menu tweaks and improvements, mainly improving controller support.
- Added Steam controller vibration for Windows
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Developers' accounts are now indicated on the leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue in Rotex allowing very fast completion of the level.
- Fixed an issue in Set In Motion allowing very fast completion of the level.
- Many minor tweaks and adjustments made to every level. Except as noted above this shouldn't affect the fastest achievable times.
The leaderboards for Rotex and Set In Motion have had scores achieved by using the shortcuts removed. We want to respect our players' hard work but we also want to respect the hard work of our level designers. Affected players are welcome and able to post new times to these leaderboards.
If you set up any custom controls (either in game or through the Steam Controller interface) you will need to set those up again. This is due to improvement of input systems and additional controls being added!