Blackfaun 1.0 is here! Check out the full patch notes below:
- Launch! Blackfaun is now in version 1.0! ːsteamhappyː ːsteamhappyː
- As a result, all saves, achievements, and unlocks have be reset to retail. Happy hunting!
- We’ve significantly tweaked game balance and cleaned up loads of bugs and other issues.
- Another massive thanks to all of our PAX and Early Access backers -- it’s been a long (and sometimes lonesome) journey. Thanks for coming on this wild ride with us, your support has meant the world!
- Reduced Stonebeak’s passive health regeneration.
- Increased Gemini Beasts’ base health.
- Significantly increased Pan/Eri’s base health.
- Cleaned up all Ram Rider animations.
- Reduced enemy spawn rates across the board. Experience gain per monster defeated has been increased to compensate.
- Court of Thorns enemy spawn rate tweaked proportionally higher to maintain difficulty.
- Increased the time between Soul Prism attacks.
- Added Crackling Ingots, get your chain lightning on!
- Added the Deafening Maw, cover your ears, Boo!
- Reduced negative stat modifiers on all items except on the lowest quality.
- Significantly reduced stat reduction price on chest of valor items.
- Reworded Psionic Relic’s description to clarify mechanics.
- Reworded Tyrant’s Mace description to clarify mechanics.
- Flaming First now deals increased damage to Blind Shriekers.
- Moiraic Gate’s damage radius is now static, it was previously linked to the Vigor stat.
- Increased player starting health and health per level up gain, also increased amount of health that red hearts grant. These changes have been applied to all difficulty modes proportionally.
- Increased Mana Burst effect radius across the board.
- Removed on-equip stat penalties from talismans.
- All offhand equipment Mana Bursts now cost a flat 1 mana.
- Cleaned up tutorial overlay when using the controller.
- Added sound effect to stat selection when using a controller.
- Bosses in the Duskhaven Sanctuary now drop any consumables near their item chest to prevent them from being uncollectible.
- Flaming Fist is no longer castable in rooms the player is not in.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Burst Master achievement from tracking progress properly.
- Fixed an issue cause sound effects to play when loading a new level.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the hurricane lamp to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing bookshelves to spawn to close to the boss doorway threshold.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Glint-eye Rogue talisman to create a spirit heart after every enemy death.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented the recap screen to appear at the end of a run.
- Fixed an issue that unequipped all talismans when exiting and then resuming a game.
- Fixed an issue that caused Continuing a game to start as Eri, even if playing as Pan.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Relic Guardian’s health bar from displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from sprinting while the Demon Eye was equipped.
Changed files in this update