We just uploaded the latest build of the game and it's filled with a number of new community requested features along with a bunch of squashed bugs as well.
This is quite a significant update actually because it really gives a lot more control to the player over how they prefer to experience the game. For example, messing around with the sensitivity controls can dramatically affect the feel of the game. The new damage controls also provide for a more forgiving experience if you just want to whip around at high speeds and not have to worry too much about the consequences.
You'll find these new controls on the Game tab in the in-game menu.
Anyway, here's the complete list:
• Added User Control - Joypad/Joystick Sensitivity
• Added User Control - Virtual Camera/Cockpit Sensitivity
• Added System Damage enable/disable (incl. during race)
• Added Body Damage enable/disable (incl. during race)
• Added Car Reset hot-key “R”
• Added “Reset Car” indicator to HUD
• Added “Wrong Way” indicator to HUD
• Fixed missing colliders on Bathurst main building
• Fixed light damage issue – lights sometimes left on after destroyed
• Fixed replay interpolation issue when resetting a car.
• Fixed replay system incorrectly undoing damage during scrubbing.
• Fixed incorrect UV mapping on advertising billboards in Bathurst
We appreciate your continued support and all of the kind and encouraging words we've gotten! Please enjoy the updates and let us know what you think. More to come!