live on oculus pc
there is a big change in how you communicate with the server here. Please try this and let me know if you have any issues.
- fixed one bug that was leading to stuck balls: having to do with bad serves being hit.
- i think i fixed the mismatch collider issue
- some steam htc tracker fixes
- updated some old paddle position issues..might have been causing lefty problems for the adapter.
- encrypted user data in storage and server communications on transmission
- another room positioning fix or quest/oculus
- room positioning for cases where there isn't an oculus guardian defined (so steamvr, monitor, etc).
- added a means by which I can push changes that aren't backwards compatible, client wise, without having to worry about Pico, or any other future platform with a delayed push, from holding back the change
- tab button revolves 2d spectator 180 degrees about table.
- fixed rank number display
- limit to 3 ball resets per use per match. I am seeing many cases of this being used maliciously. I will very soon start to tighten the control on this.
- added reset all settings button. It's in the logs debug menu. (sorry no better place to put it for now)
- each user report/block will also no send logs from both people. This will help in report analysis.
- some logs reduction. It looks like quests lose connections to wifi when they sleep for a while sometimes, and this was throwing an error.
- some recentering logging reduction
- updated exit room logging
live on oculus pc
just added some logging to track how long after serve is assigned a user serves during a ranked match...then at the end of the match it sends these numbers to the server. I want to get a better idea of serve timing metrics before enabling serve delay