Finally something that's been on my todo list for a really long time but that required a lot (and I mean a LOT) of changes, it's time for ships to do more than just shoot lasers at each others!
Ships (both players and enemies!) will be able to equip tools and weapons that can hack into other ship's computer. You'll be able to choose which system to disable with the new Remote DataHack weapon and if you're in a pinch you'll be able to disable every enemy ship around you for a while with the a powerful EMP blast! Watch out for cooldown on that EMP tough!
New in Update 6
- Electronic Warfare Stats, Weapons, Utility and Effects
- New Grab Dialog will not only allow picking up resources faster but also be more discerning about what you want to bring aboard
- Added a prompt to warn player when starting a new game will delete your previous save
- Added an option to disable the camera auto-follow player
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed a crash when changing recipe in the converter dialog
- Fixed containers regenerating their content when picked up