This hot fix addresses several issues that have been reported, along with a lot of gameplay changes to Sweet Tooth.
**Minigolf - Sweet Tooth Changes*** Sweet Tooth: Reduced contrast of Sweet Tooth's boost tracks to be less visually intense
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 3: Made the back area less punishing by adding a small area behind it, rather than players going out of bounds. This area will be connected to pipes that travel to the other areas
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 5: Failing the jump with the swinging candy cane at the end will no longer lead to an out-of-bounds. Instead, you drop down into another area
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 6: Made the moving wall less punishing by adding a small area behind it, rather than players going out of bounds.
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 6: Added a fade wall to the pit so players will be able to see properly
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 7: Made the "roulette wheel" fail holes less punishing by sending players back to the starting area instead of dumping them in the chocolate
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 9: Adjusted the zig-zag section so it's easier for people who go down that path to get a birdie
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 9: The curve right after the moving wall has been moved back a little bit so that players will no longer stop halfway when they hit the block sticking out
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 13: Improved the pipe cameras
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 13: In the large circular area, the side routes are easier and less frustrating to cross by moving them backwards slightly. This ensures that even players who are traveling "with" the wall will no longer fall out-of-bounds at the gap
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 13: For the back area, an extra barrier was added to add an additional way of getting into the hole
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 18: Removed the new spline at the end and brought back the original booster movement
**Changes*** Improved condo load in (large condos load in duration from 40 seconds to about 5-10 seconds)
- Improved canvas image download & load in
- Added daily server restart countdown notices (30 minutes before, 15 minutes before, 5 minutes before, and 1 minute before)
- Increased FPS smoothing cap from 120 to unlimited
- Updated main menu backgrounds
- Little Crusaders - Knightsend-by-Sea: Optimized CPU usage
- Little Crusaders - Knightsend-by-Sea: Removed lightmass AO to make the map visually consistent with other LC maps
- Zombie Massacre - Gasoline: The truck now can be blown up
**Bug Fixes*** Fixed vote map random select not working Plaza or Game World Ports
- Fixed fireplace scaling wrong
- Fixed condo scoreboard not hiding automatically when taking screenshots for workshop condo uploading
- Ball Race: Fixed the ball phasing through kill volumes and finish volumes
- Ball Race - Woodlands: Fixed a spot in level 1 where players could get stuck
- Ball Race - Woodlands: Fixed a missing polygon on the back of the course start chute
- Little Crusaders - Knightsend-by-Sea: Fixed a broken AO map on the docks
- Little Crusaders - Knightsend-by-Sea: Plugged some holes in the buildings
- Zombie Massacre - Nightyard: Fixed zombies getting stuck behind trains
- Zombie Massacre - Gasoline: Fixed a map exploit
- Zombie Massacre - Gasoline: Fixed a spot where a zombie could get stuck between the truck and the gas pump
- Zombie Massacre - Gasoline: Fixed cars that are blown up being invisible
- Accelerate: Fixed spectator camera clipping for clients
- Sweet Tooth: Fixed some lollipops turning white at a distance
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 1: Fixed an out-of-bounds issue
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 3: Made the end boosters more stable
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 13: Fixed ball bouncy behavior when going across the boost area
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 14: Fixed an issue where a moving platform blocked the entrance to one of the pipes, causing players to get stuck
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 17: Fixed a bug where players could phase through the ramp at the beginning of the hole
- Sweet Tooth - Hole 18: Fixed ending ramp launching players into the sky
Join our Discord for development updates and community fun!
We love awesome people like you!
We're also active on Twitter!
Follow our developments on our Trello in near real-time:
Take a peek at what's being worked on every week in our weekly dev logs! There's bound to be something interesting every week!
Please report bugs & submit suggestions on our forums. We're active everyday & here to help.
For bug reports: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report/18
For suggestions: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/7
<3 PixelTail Games