Hello, Liam here.
Today's update focuses on bug fixes and some extra tuning before the weekend.
- In case you missed it, the Linux build was released late last night and should be available for all! If you're running into any issues with the Linux build, let us know in [our Discord](discord.gg/skullgirls) in the #2e-retail-bugs channel.
Added a new option to switch between Beta and Retail in the Help & Options menu to make switching even easier. As a reminder, you do not have to buy the Season Pass to try the new Beta changes!
Sound Stage 15 (Annie's Stage)
- Now properly plays Annie's stage theme, "The Stars and Stage are Set!" composed by the brilliant Vincent Diamante!
- Added a 2D background variant for those playing with 2D backgrounds on.
- Fixed a bug where her outtake VFX could get stuck on screen if she was hit out of it at the perfect time.
- Fixed a bug where Annie could call assists during her taunt.
- Fixed a bug where the landing recovery of Destruction Pillar would activate preblock.
- Fixed a bug where JMP was only adding 5 Undizzy during Star Power combos.
- Removed the ability to DHC out of Star Power activation. This is likely to see more tuning in the future and possibly return, but it has been disabled for the weekend.
- sHP's 2nd hit launch trajectory and hitstop have been tuned to allow for almost universal conversions into Re Entry in the corner. (It will still drop on Peacock)
- JdMP no longer forces the combo stage to stage 3.
- Cattelite Lives, as a DHC, has half the amount of time to command the heads compared to when it is used normally.
- Fixed a bug where Eliza could revive after dying if she fell into a blood drop. This also fixes a soft lock that could occur during the downtime between a health bar reset in a solo vs solo match.
- Eliza's blood drops now vanish when she dies.
- Fixed a bug where Sekhmet would not fly backwards and bounce of the wall when hit with an outtake.
- Fixed a bug where Sekhmet would not transition into Eliza form if she was hit with an armor breaking move while crouching.
- Fixed a small localization issue with Trichobezoar in Filia's move list.
- Fixed a bug where a Gold burst spark would appear during the first hit of Nom Nom Nom even if you didn't trigger IPS or Undizzy.
- (L) George is thrown at the old height when used while the opponent is in hitstun, to keep her combos the same as before.
- (L) George assist now has Peacock arrive in front of the point character FOR REAL this time, the previous build didn't have this change despite listing it, but this one does!
(Build version 3.1.3)