Below are the notes for Patch #1 of Update 1.5.
Please note that with this update we are restoring the copy of the profiles from the live servers. Here are some extra details you should be aware of:
- Available server are EU, US East and OCE. (OCE has limited sessions so you may encounter "all servers are occupied".)
- Quickplay is not available.
- All relevant items are automatically unlocked to test as long as you have a high enough rank.
- All players have 50,000 Hunt dollars and 5000 Bloodbonds.
- All players that are above or equal to prestige 1 are set to Rank 100. The players not prestige yet remain at their current rank.
- Fixed the drop off for the explosive and shotbolt ammo for the crossbow to be more in line with other crossbow ammo types.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Flechette ammo doing more damage and long range than intended.
- Fixed an issue that allowed explosive ammo to explode when it hit water.
- Fixed an issue where the ammo for some weapons variants was higher than the parent weapon.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect amount of extra ammo to be displayed in the menu for some custom ammo types.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in decreased sway for the compact variants of the Winfield family. Weapon Sway should now be as intended.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in being able to one hit kill with Martini henry explosive rounds to the chest. This was not intended and should not be a OHK to the chest.
- Fixed an issue that meant poison and incendiary ammo did not break branches.
- Fixed a rare issue that resulted in health chunks charcoaled by incendiary ammo were not actually lost and could be regenerated.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in it being possible to set an enemy on fire with incendiary ammo after shooting 2 shots, but with a long delay between each shot. This was unintended behaviour.
- Fixed an issue that caused items to switch when selling consumable in the store.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Auto selection feature to not update with the currently available custom ammo.
- Fixed the incorrect displaying unlock requirements for the Nagant Precision.
- Fixed a bug that caused tow different icons to appear for Shell ammo in the store.
- Fixed a bug that caused the equipment bar would randomly appear for a single frame.
- Fixed the stats for the explosive ammo to now show the correct details.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect progress icon from appearing on some store elements.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in locked weapons not having a lock symbol for the base weapon in the equipment screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the account linking button to overlap other UI elements.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Target located” message from appearing each time you entered and left the boss lair.
- Fixed several missing German translations.
- Fixed the description tied to “DeSalles Silence” Legendary Sparks LRR.
~The Hunt team.