We're actively working on improving the gameplay experience based on the feedback.
Please find below a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this release.
- Unicode characters in the "Documents" path are now supported so the game will no longer crash upon launch due to not being able to open "settings.conf" for writing even in such cases. Please note that network paths are not supported.
- Improved digital clutch release.
- Fixed missing Venom engine audio.
- Improved engine audio volume balancing across different cars.
- Stationary vehicles no longer repeatedly trigger the contact sound effect.
- Increased Rebelrat maximum performance points to make it more competitive.
- Improved Raiden RS mudflaps and a number of other panels.
- Added an upgrade part to remove the Raiden RS front panel.
- Fixed an issue when Raiden RS materials turned partially black when a specific exhaust part was installed.
- Fixed Raiden RS misconfigured locked differential.
- Fixed Raiden RS grille causing a error when uninstalled.
- Fixed Raiden RS lod model window pivot, causing the window to float above the car.
- Fixed Vandal grille causing an error when uninstalled.
- Fixed Vandal "Upright Side Headers" exhaust.
- Fixed Vandal "Rallysport" tire upgrade.
- Fixed Vandal "Hot Dog" prop name.
- Fixed "Reset Effect" setting title and description being switched.