The team been on a roll lately with 4 updates in two weeks, and are just getting started. We are glad to announce that are working on expanding our core team of 3 developers, so updates will only get bigger and more frequent from here as our workforce grows.
s milestone 0.80 update comes with many new features, and a dozen of important fixes. To start things off youll notice quite an improvement in visual quality. This is just a start with a lot more updates to come. Also we are working full speed on making swimming, and underwater exploration become an important part of the game, and this updates lays the foundation with completely rework water interaction - be it swimming with your character, and soon on vehicles and horse.
The Big Sale is here
As always - thanks for your support. And if your on the fence about getting the game, or know friends who wanted to join, we have started a major sale even that will run until February 3rd. This this will be the last big sale on Stars End this year - and we hope you`ll join us.
We`ll continue with 17th update next week week – introducing final batch of fixes, and more new features like amphibious vehicles, horse swimming and jumping, underwater exploration, and much more.
And so lets take a look at Update # 16:
Major Additions and Critical Fixes
- Major visual upgrade with full on HDR
- Much higher visual definition, sharpness and fidelity
- Brand new swimming mechanics for characters
- Jumping into water from heights is realistic with dive mechanics
- Character smoothly transitions from walking to swimming
- Character can move up and down in water with Cntrl and Space keys
Fixes and Additions
- Final fixes for the chat, including coping message with Cntrl+Click, Tell and Clan channel fixes
- Fixed not being able to enter Spinner
- A lot more Thrawlers and Bears
- When player breaks a PickAxe he will no longer be unable to move
- Fixed issues with one player seeing Mechs and another don`t
- Fixed all issues with multiple players hunting the same animals
- Finalized Clayton design
- Fixed major game freeze when player is killed while container is open
- When one clan member is killed with container open, others can now open them
- Increased damage from falling
- Fixed player names not showing
- Consuming various foods and drinks now plays correct sound and animation
- Improved bear sfx