We are now at third patch following the full release. Thanks are in order for everyone who has helped us along the way. The bug reports seem to be slowing down and everything is getting resolved and more stable. We plan to keep up the work and improve on the game going forward.
Additions and Optimizations
- Enemies can no longer spot a friendly npc/player while said npc/player is traversing a stairwell.
- All in-platform minigames/interface bars (hostage untying bar, lockmap and brainjack bar, dna minigame and subsequent printouts) now all draw chunkier pixels. Makes these minigames look more consistent with the rest of the game. (See below)
- Enemies have many conditions now in which they cannot attempt to warn their friendlies, whereas before the effect was constant.
- Hold to skip action now also prints out a text prompt indicating as much next to the circle.
- Fan scenery objects now operate at variable speeds. We hope Mr. Kearns doesn't come after us for this invention.
- Fix to Gang Leader calls, each now has a new dialogue tree to prevent a soft lock dialogue loop under some circumstances.
- Windows are no longer capable of 'pushing' the player back at low speeds, and now the player can walk into a window to damage it to breaking point. Jumping through a window should no longer glitch your skid backwards.
- Fix to player chest-high cover taking checks, player shouldn't have issues with it close to ledges anymore and should start lower even uncrouched.
As always, click Follow to be notified of announcements like these! Also, check us out on social media. It always helps to have people like and share our social media content. If you're on Facebook or Twitter, look us up! :D