In search of the best control setting, I came to the banal conclusion that I need to give players the ability to change the control keys.
Now, you can assign any key on the keyboard, while on the gamepad, due to technical features, had to add only types of controls.
If none of the types of controls on the gamepad are right for you, feel free to suggest your own variants. It is very likely that I will add them in the next update.
A more detailed list of changes and fixes can be found below. Thank you for your attention.
- Added the ability to change the control keys for the keyboard, as well as types of control for the gamepad.
- Added delay before the second phase of the second boss attack.
- Added shot damage to the second boss of the game when he is stunned.
- Fixed a bug where the sound in the in-game menu was looped.
- Fixed bug where Xbox One's gamepad didn't work properly.
- Fixed a bug where the protagonist, when standing close to the spikes, was damaged when he turned.
- Fixed bug where the game did not memorize what boxes with skins were open and they had to open again.
- Fixed a bug where the game loaded an interrupted session with the language at the time of saving, not the one selected at the beginning of the game.
- Fixed some locations.
- Fixed spikes animation.
- Fixed "traps" in the second location, now they are easier to see.
- Fixed the achievement of the "Sharp Shooter", now it is easier to get it.
- Fixed the first boss's hit box, now it's easier to hit it.
- Fixed the dialog system, now the buttons are more noticeable, and also added a small pause before they appear, in order not to accidentally miss a part of the dialog.
- Fully rewritten the behavior of fragile blocks, now it works more traditionally.