After a refreshing holiday I am back, and what better way to start off the year than with a big bug fix?
After this update I will be working on getting some more content out, such as new items and runes, and something else... You can also expect small fixes here and there as per usual.
This year will also be a big year for Chronicon - 1.0 release year!
I will be making a post on what that means and what you can expect, sometime in the near future.
Many thanks for the suggestions, reports, and comments!
Here's the full notes of this update:
- Updated the launch script to work on more distributions (thanks to "[Linux] Liam" on Steam!)
- You can now drag items from equipped slots directly onto stash tab icons to place them in the tab.
- Stat system caps made more flexible in order to properly display when an increased cap has been reached, and to allow future cap improvements via skills and powers.
- Items with internal cooldowns (Jeopardy, Hellstone, etc) now lists the cooldown in the description.
Items, Runes, & Sets:
Ring of Blades now notes it is affected by Companion Damage.
Because of some funky interactions between Tenacious Defender and Art of Combat, Tenacious Defender now resets its counter when 3 Cleaves are reached, rather than rolling back 3.
Shields can now roll Damage Stagger.
Mechanics and AI:
- Dots/debuffs on players have always had a very low damage cap - this cap now grows with difficulty up to Mythic 1, to approx 65% higher than before.
- Effects which require no companion skills now also consider skills that are primarily of a different type (ultimate, passive) and provide companions, such as the Warlock's Infernal Demon Ultimate skill, the Templar's Soul Replica, etc.
Performance & System:
- Improved Stash saving timings further.
- Improved performance of some heavier particle effects, most notably the spells cast by Blood Mages.
- The overlay map setting is now saved per character.
Skills & Masteries:
The Templar now has access to two Companion Health and Companion Damage nodes in her Mastery tree.
Clarified description of Fulmination that it strikes within melee range.
Consecration is now limited to a single instance.
Soul Purge now allows Expulsion to crit.
Banished Evil (Mastery) now increases the chance of Exorcism to trigger multiplicatively, rather than additively. Additionally, it now goes up to a 100% increase, instead of a +30% chance, resulting in a much lower total.
Fairy Ring mushrooms now have a set timer of 5 seconds before they spontaneously explode, and this is now also noted on the skill card.
Volatile, Demonic Strength, and Pestilence are now affected by Companion Use and Passive Effect stat.
Ritual Of Summoning's use effect now affects Infernal Demon and Ritual of Necromancy.
- Fixed being able to scroll the gem page with the mouse wheel without actually being on the gem page (caused lag).
- Fixed dragging an item to the inventory tabs causing it to get stuck on the cursor.
- Fixed not being able to click RMB on equipment to unequip into inventory while accessing the stash.
- Fixed not being able to click RMB to deposit an equipped item into the stash.
- Fixed some inventory inconsistencies in tooltip delays.
- Fixed tooltip delay not being considered when hovering HUD elements such as buffs, skills, belt slots, etc.
- Fixed the auto-loot radius display not dynamically updating to reflect changes in pickup radius.
- Fixed issue where the overlay map would reset to the default mode when pausing the game.
- Fixed containers having the wrong names and texts.
- Fixed missing Undead, Crown, etc slaying stats from the stat page.
- Fixed issue where using the interface hotkeys (inventory, quest log, etc) from the skill edit mode would remove some interface buttons.
- Fixed issue where stats weren't re-calculated when resetting skills via Korem.
- Fixed several issues with the skill point removal in local co-op.
- Fixed issue where when editing masteries, it was possible to lower a mastery below the minimum required of the next tier.
- Fixed Flamebound Armor (Berserker) having a 1-1 roll range on its effect.
- Fixed Rune of Shattered Spirits (Warlock) not always triggering as intended.
- Fixed Field Training (Templar Aura) not being properly affected by most +Aura Effect passives.
- Fixed Magnetic Orbs (Templar) in some cases fading away before the effect fades, leaving you with the buff and no orbs to deal damage.
- Fixed Expulsion, Divine Salvo, and Divine Blade's (Templar) visual effects having incorrect radius.
- Fixed Dragon Leap, Thundering Roar, and Dragonwarp (Berserker) not breaking breakable objects.
- Fixed Sporelings (Warden) triggering on hit instead of the intended on attack.
- Fixed Bramble Storm (Warden) being able to go over its instance cap.
- Fixed Fiery Soul (Warlock) causing combustion for 0 damage on enemies who are not affected by Flaming Hells.
- Fixed several Nova skills occasionally changing their visual radius seemingly at random.
- Fixed Hand of Death not being affected by enemy DoT damage limiters when cast by enemies.
- Fixed most set-related passives being able to trigger without any points in the skills simply by reaching to 100% proc rate set bonus.
- Fixed several AoE skills and effects that would target dead, invulnerable, or otherwise non-targetable enemies.
- Fixed issue where companion evasion would just stack endlessly in some cases.
- Fixed x-mas trees flickering in dungeons (although I guess you won't see this until next year).
- Added locale: items/CONTAINERS with container names and texts.
- Added locale: stats/STAT NAMES with names for Undead Slaying etc stats