scenario alpha 0.1.6
Big patch. In case you encounter problems, you can always load the "previous" branch in the steam beta settings. But we will try to hotfix asap in such a case.
We are greatful for everyone sending uns the automated bug reports. Rest assured that we don't collect any data except the savegame, crash text and in some cases game internal log data.
But most often there is no description added by the user so that it is hard/impossible to reproduce the crash. So please give us more infos on what you were doing last or supply your email adress for questions.
Thanks you very much!
Anyway, fixed about half of the crashes that were reported and solved the black tiles that were seen on Nookriums youtube video. Also implemented the new GUI!
And a lot of minor improvements :) Started adding more log info for the crashes we were unable to reproduce and continued the work on language support preparations.
- Fixed middle mouse movement not triggering the tile refresh (in battle too) leading to black tiles
- Fixed a crash in battle connected to
- Fixed a crash with the message system
- Fixed missing obj_map_tiles from quick and custom battles
- Fixed a crash with the fog of war manager
- Fixed a crash with the special figure tokens travelling to invalid tiles
- Fixed a crash with AI placement
- Fixed a crash with setUnitRange
- Fixed an out of range battle crash
- Fixed a Multiplayer crash after one player conquers a certain region
- Fixed title refreshes when panning to a battle from a save game
- Fixed skill tree crash from pressing escape while cards are in motion and the obj_skill_tree gets destroyed
- Fixed within_view tiles not refreshing when screen pans over HUD rather than over map
- Fixed the ability to edit your army using a rival's resources by hovering over their region when editing your army
- Fixed blank tiles when right clicking to make a radial menu appear
- Fixed non editable armies from having merge + edit menus showing up rather than merge + view menus
- Fixed concede leading to a conquered region
- Fixed a bug with the menu background being of poor quality
- Maps for less than 4 players now only allow for the correct number of players in the lobby
- Fixed hunter getting stuck and not moving to trees.
- Fixed mini map dropping a hunter without a forest causing the hunter to slide toward a town, under an army.
- Fixed dropping a hunter on a tile that would allow him to stay under an army hidden (different than the mini map drop)
- Fixed bishops (and probably bailiffs) being the incorrect color when picked up caused by owner not being dh_dynamic[? "owner"].
- Fixed a rare beggar crash from loaded save file.
- Multiplayer games now end when one player has lost everything
- complete GUI rework and more tooltip text
- All players get message when creating special characters
- Added the "Inn" Building
- Added new input box graphic
- Wasteland clearing notice
- garrison amount is now shown for owned regions
- Drinking peasants (happiness boost) are on the inn, peasants on the town center are just hand peasants
- ready button for Multiplayer lobby is now in the right place
- Added brightness to the "show regions function" colors to be less subtle
- adjusted fog of war around playable areas
- performance improvements
- increased distance between armies on the same waypoint
- Modified tooltip box to pop up above the cursor so the cursor isn't blocking half of it