You've had the first smaller patches, and now it's time for the first larger content update. Let's go over what's new.
The main menu now contains a new item: The Journal.
In here, you'll find all the monsters (and bosses!) you've encountered during your journeys, along with their health. As the game expands, this journal will too. The game will also tell you how many creatures you have yet to unlock, so you can track your progress!
New Minions and Bosses
A new minion has been added, along with 2 new bosses! Check your journal to find out more.
Also, Rats are now Raccoons. The rats were ugly and felt too basic, so they are now mean little Raccoons!
For those who are stuck looking for stone, you can now use your experience to unlock new talents that increase rock spawn rates.
Many players have addressed this issue already. Bossfights were too easy because you could simply block them by standing in their way. We've updated their pathing algorithm so that they can no longer be blocked. We don't want to completely remove this strategy, so regular minions can still be bodyblocked.
We've also slightly reduced the strength of all bosses to accommodate for this change.
- The snail's model has been updated to look less ugly and more ... snaily.
- During bossfights, the boss name is now displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- A few tooltips have been updated to be more clear.
- You can now press escape while building to cancel the action. Pressing escape while not building will still open the pause menu.
- Chickens and Roosters have been slightly buffed.
- Chests no longer have a small chance to drop nothing.
- The talents menu now has a background so it looks less boring.