After a short break to get other projects back on the right track, we're back at it and bringing you a fresh update just in time for the holidays.
You can expect to see a lot more stuff coming over the next few months, so stay tuned!
- Added a cost to repairs when the mechanic repairs a broken machine (Currently only works with Retro machines).
- Added back rotations for Decorations.
- Added back rotations for Ice Cream stand.
- Added back rotations for Pinballs.
- Added back rotations for Pushers/Gambling.
- Added Kickstarter machines for Retro, Modern and Pinball.
- Added new Ride Haunted House.
- Added new Utility Wild West Outhouse.
- Added Pinball SFX.
- Changed the toilet to now only accept a limited amount of customers at a time rather than the unlimited previously.
- Fixed issues with collision boxes on Pushers, Pinballs, Retro, Modern machines .
- Updated decorations/objects - visual changes to a lot of objects - added back rotations - added new object called Abandoned Tank.
- Updated the logic which decides which machines customers can interact with - this enables the Haunted House and future machines to accept more than 1 customer at a time.
- Fixed a bug which can cause occasionally stutters on lower end systems.
- Added a patch notes screen.