It's been great to see your feedback on Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park and Free Update 1.12 so far. We've taken a look at the reports we've received and have a new update out now which should fix some of the biggest issues we've seen. Take a look below for the full release notes:
- Added unlock to allow driving of tour vehicles
- Moved Pteranodon reputation unlock to Sorna Security to match the Aviary. Changed operations strength requirement of Pteranodon fossils to match.
- Added track gate rotation to HUD control prompts and changed console button for gate rotation when editing the park tour track
- Fixed map icon crashes
- Fixed ACU helicopter occasionally clipping through the ground
- Redwood trees now fulfill forest need
- Restrooms now connect to paths correctly
- Camera and audio fixes for JP buildings
- Various UI fixes
- Various text changes
- Various localisation fixes
Thank you for your feedback so far!