This months update contains the following changes:
- added Spanish translation
- added option for inverting vertical camera axis
- updated all translations
- fixed not being able to build river rapids blueprints if the ride has any bumpers
- fixed no tracked ride blueprints goal sometimes not getting completed
- fixed not being able to select 3D text for blueprints/with the bulldozer tool
- fixed wrong train spawn orientation when spawning on a turntable
- fixed an error in some custom train mods that made it impossible to select objects
- fixed doors not working when placed on an attraction exit
- fixed tall diagonal helixes could go off-grid
- fixed guests being able to see through flat ride platforms
There's also a new Experimental Version that contains a big game engine update, performance and visual improvements for macOS, and Traditional Chinese font support + translation. It would be extremely helpful to get some feedback on these changes before we release them to everyone - if you want to give it a try you can access it by going into the Steam library and right-clicking on Parkitect, then select Properties -> Betas -> experimental. If you notice anything unusual please let us know on the Forums.
November 2019 Build Challenge Results
All submissions can be found on the Workshop - thanks for everyone participating!
These are the 5 winning entries:
December 2019 Build Challenge
For December 2019 the new Build Challenge is to build a River Rapids ride!
This is one of the new rides from the Taste of Adventure expansion, but everyone is able to participate in this build challenge, whether you own the expansion or not.
The top submissions get included in the next game update as default blueprints, and additionally this time the winners will also receive a key for Taste of Adventure!