We're super excited to launch our first full DLC for Border Force - Space Force!
We've been working long, long hours to create this and we really hope you like it. It has a brand new campaign with more playtime than the base game, a new multiplayer level, and a range of new space-based features!
To celebrate our first full expansion Border Force will be 50% off for the next 3 days, with Space Force being 10% off for the first week.
- Low gravity!
- New campaign!
- New multiplayer map!
- New achievements!
Bug fixes & updates to EU/UK & US/Mexico
- New options menu: everything is now configurable.
- Controller support & rebind-able controls.
- New sounds & music added courtesy of Harrison Slater!
- Fixed an issue where the Day 5 achievement on US/Mexico wasn't unlocking.
- Scoring feedback added to Multiplayer: you can now see what's contributing to your score as you play.
- Optimisations made to US/Mexico scene.
- Sound effects added to all contraband items.
- Free play modes added for EU/UK, US/Mexico & Space Force.
- Bug fixes across both singleplayer & multiplayer levels.
- Network tweaks for smoother multiplayer performance.
We really hope you like it! Keep your eyes and ears peeled for news, playthroughs and competitions!
A reminder that our Discord can be found at https://discord.gg/frtKefZ - it helps for arranging multiplayer sessions!
The team @ Spire Interactive