This update contains additions and changes addressing issues brought up by players since the game's release. I want to thank you all for the feedback.
- A new practice mode including a short single player tutorial and a free play mode. In free play you can set the amount of enemies and their ability to attack. A small bonus is also included, hit the jukebox to cycle through the game's music.
- A new music track found in the Arcade section.
- The camera and enemy spawn systems have been overhauled. The goal is to minimize the effect of the "move> stop> fight> move" cycle and help the game flow better. The AI has also been tweaked to work better in this configuration.
- Increased melee weapon damage.
- Changed Ethan's normal punch finisher in order to differentiate it from his uppercut finisher.
- Music levels have been equalized.
- Fixed the "survivor" achievement which used to unlock while playing only the first survival stage.