This updated addresses the following items:
- Implemented a setting to change between hold-to-grip and toggle grip.
- Fixed an issue where players were still seeing their motion controller in-game.
- Added a Brightness option to the Display menu, allowing players to adjust overall brightness.
- Fixed an issue where environmental objects were stunning guards without being, first, disturbed by a player.
- Fixed an issue where players could incorrectly pause the game while inside the checkpoint airlock after reloading their saved mission progress.
- Fixed an issue where the user would fall through the world after possessing certain Espire units while in the checkpoint Airlock after reloading saved mission progress.
- Fixed lighting issues in the Radiata Virtual Challenge.
- Improved the ease of use for “slider bars” in the game’s UI.
Thank you for your continued feedback and reports Agents.