This is the 2019 winter update!
- Turned winter mode on! Snow!
- Added a Sled you can spawn by grabbing your backpack behind your back.
- Added snow particles on/off switch to performance panel.
- Changed default render settings to turn off fancy lights and turn off render distance view cutting.
- Changed default max player count from 8 to 10.
- Expanded Multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes show the Vive wand body model on other controllers.
- Fixed rotating menu positioning on controllers without touchpads that aren’t Oculus controllers. (Vive Cosmos controllers for example)
- Tweaked Vive Cosmos controller bindings for the level editor.