Players can now purchase Immunity for a reduced price in Early Access to continue to journey with Immunity's development. Once Immunity leaves Early Access, prices may change.
Tonight marks the release of Immunity!
Thank you for those who participated in the closed-beta. We received so much feedback and suggestions as well as bug reports. We were able to clean-up a good amount of those nasty critters.
Here's what we added for the release of Immunity:
- Full controller support - Current supported controllers (XInput controllers, Xbox One)
- Navigation- Players can explore the area, and avoid the incoming waves.
- New Disease (Gingivalis) - Fight this resilient foe that needs to be eradicated as fast as possible.
- Speed clamping - Players witnessed enemies and powerups flying across the speed at blinding speeds; this is fixed now.
What can you expect in the future if you purchase Immunity Early Access?
- Many more diseases and areas to fight in.
- Custom Banners, and titles.
- Dozens of Steam Achievements!
- Multiplayer support: Fight as the diseases or the white blood-cells. Who will emerge victorious?
- White blood-cell upgrades: Speed, Power, Rate of Fire, etc.
- And so much more!