ENTROPY : ZERO
- Lighting overhauled, you can turn your NVGs off now!
- All overlays are now working.
- Some colour correction has been tweaked to not be so (unintentionally) intense.
- Added player autoload when "blew it" conditions are met.
- Night vision prompt added in dark hallway.
- Added autosave inside first cannibal room door.
- Fixed a bug where the cannibal's grenade would occasionally not be thrown into the room properly.
- Tweaked escape tunnel lighting so it doesn't look so weird.
- Fixed zombie roamers from spawning directly behind the player.
- First sconce puzzle visuals changed to be more obvious to the player.
- Fixed the hunter potentially falling down the pit in the boss fight.
- Fixed the combine ball puzzle from being incompletable.
- Leeroy the stalker now dies in one hit.
- Fixed the player being able to fall inside the boss room shooty devices.
- Cubemaps are now working.
- Now has projected texture lighting.
- Can be charged up with alt-fire to do more damage on swing.
A HUGE thank you to Trivvy for going through the entire mod and re-lighting everything. Also a big thank you to the rest of the team for their continued support of EZ1.
Please notify us of any bugs you find on the Steam Community forum (Bug section) or even better, approach us on Discord and share them with us there.
Enjoy Entropy : Zero 4.0!