The year 2019 is coming to an end. The official release of Scribble It! was in July and since then we've had a wild ride with you guys. The game changed quite a bit and it will continue to do so in the future. We say this because it is very important to us that we include you as the playerbase in the development process. Whatever feedback you have about the game - please tell us!
Todays patch finally eradicates all known bugs that the color wheel still had. As we do in most of our patches we also changed some other UI elements to improve usability and the overall experience when interacting with the game interface. Also we are not quite pleased with the current scoring system and made some changes there. We will continue to change some things concerning the scoring system in the future.
- Added better tool tip to start game button
- Changed scoring system (more changes will follow)
- Removed secondary color, as it's used very rarely
- Improved UI layout for 16:10 (and similar) resolutions
- Greatly improved performance in the main menu and lobby
- Fixed words with whitespaces not beeing guessable
- Fixed color selector triangle not selecting the correct color
- Fixed color selector triangle not working correctly outside of the triangle
As this might be the last patch before christmas, we do already wish you a good time with your friends and family. Be prepared for a lot of new stuff coming next year. Want to know what we have in store for you? Have a look at our living roadmap
As always we encourage you to give us feedback or opinions about the game in the discussion forums or on Twitter!
See you soon