- Fixed keyboard Edit Mode bind not being settable in some situations.
- Changed default keyboard Edit Mode bind to F8 from L. (Why was it 'L' anyway? Was I crazy? :thinking:)
- Disabled periodic config file saving. (Now saves when values are changed. If something doesn't save, let me know!)
- Attempted to fix issues with Vive Wands sometimes swapping left and right hands.
- Reduced chances of UI attaching to a Vive Tracker when using Vive Wands.
- Added GPU usage to system info panel. (Only available for NVIDIA GPUs, sorry!)
- 'Performance Mode' has been renamed to 'Eco Mode' to better reflect what it does. (Though it does increase performance in games as the original name suggested!)
So this update was supposed to include Spotify integration! And I waited... And waited... But Spotify still hasn't approved the commercial license for it yet, so I can't release it yet!
Instead, it's there! It's in this build! But there's no button to access it, sorry. ;)