Not seeing the update?
Steam doesn't usually inform the player right away of the update, they tend to wait until you restart your Steam client or until a bit later after the update has come out. So if you want to get the update right away you can do the following:
- Right-click the game in your library and select properties
- Go to "Local Files" and click "Verify integrity of game files"
- The game should immediately start updating!
This update aims to bring new sections of the game up-to-date with anti-cheat as well as add new anti-cheat measures on top of the existing ones.
- Reduced price of Automated Sniper Rifle Turret from 400 to 300
- Reduced price of Stun Generator from 400 to 350
- Added anti-cheat to defender weapon attack rate
- Added anti-cheat to base core health
- Added anti-cheat to defender weapon reloading speed
- Added second anti-cheat to defender health
- Added second anti-cheat to defender materials/resources
- Added second anti-cheat to attacker currency/money
- Added second anti-cheat to attacker income
- Added anti-cheat to defender weapon ammo
- Added anti-cheat to attacker population/AI limit
Announcing "Story Mode"
So, a lot of people have been asking me what I'm doing after They Can't Stop All Of Us, it's been the biggest game I've ever released, the game I've poured more hours into than any other, and which helped kickstart my game development career as a great placement on my resume that likely is the reason I landed my current job.
I've decided what I want to do for my next game. This may come as a surprise, but I'm not done with They Can't Stop All Of Us yet.
So I'm officially announcing the start of my next game:
They Can't Stop All Of Us: Story Mode. A story-based co-op first person shooter.
You or a group of friends come together to take on the largest military the world has ever seen: The United States. Work together in a cooperative shooter with puzzles & action, created in an upgraded version of the They Can't Stop All Of Us engine. With new characters, new abilities, and the same beautifully-made low poly style!
Do you have what it takes to take on the U.S military and see them aliens?
Game's release date is planned for March 2020. I also intend to make video updates on the game periodically (On YouTube & Discord)
This game won't be called "TCSAOU: Story Mode", it'll be its own official title but the game will still be themed around Area 51. I wanted to do something a bit more serious.
This is going to be the biggest game I've ever made and will take all my time & savings to do so. So as a big thank you to my amazing Patreon Friends, you'll have first access to the game when it comes time for testing & a free key giving you access to the final game. To any $10/mo or more Patreon Friends you'll get exclusive screenshots & videos posted in the super secret discord channel :3
You can become a Patreon Friend here:
And thank you, really everyone here, for supporting me and making They Can't Stop All Of Us my best game yet! Now I hope do you proud and make one that'll be even better!
I love you all <3
Join us on Discord
Where you can follow development of my new game, discuss new updates, the game, and other games I've made: