Todays update introduces an off exhibit space, allows you to rearrange what enclosures your Pixamals are in and introduces some quality of life improvements.
Moving Animals Around
- You can now move a Pixamal from one enclosure to another (assuming there is space to)
- You can move all Pixamals from one enclosure to another (assuming space)
- You can now move a Pixamal off exhibit
- You can move all Pixamals from one enclosure off exhibit
- Off exhibit Pixamals don't require looking after. However you won't get any income, zoo fame points, or pixamal mastery from these Pixamals.
- You can move Pixamals from off exhibit back to an enclosure (assuming space)
- When purchasing an animal, or moving from off exhibit, icons indicate (left to right), the number of animals of this type in the zoo in an enclosure, the number of animals of this type off exhibit, and the number of available enclosures that could accept this animal.
The move and off exhibit features unlock when the zoo opens to visitors. If you have an existing save where this has already happened, then this should already be available to you.
Improvements & Fixes
- In the management screen, all store buttons are fixed to the left side, and all other management buttons are fixed to the top.
- Bug Fix - Prevent older versions of the game from loading save files created in newer versions of the game (going forward).
- Bug Fix - Fix an issue with unclaimed Lost items breaking the game (stuck on loading screen between scenes)
- Italicized an exclamation mark in the Timmy stash's scene
We look forward to hearing more feedback from the community and continuing to improve Pixamal Zoo! Please submit feedback on Discord or on our Steam community page.