Update 1.1 for Frontline Zed is now available:
- 2-Player Coop - play through the original campaign with a friend. Play together on a local PC, or via Steam Remote Play. At least one player must use a controller. NPC survivors have been removed from this mode to increase the challenge, and make room for the second human player. Each player can choose a unique crosshair color and design.
Coop Mode required a lot of technical overhauls, and there are still a few tweaks and improvements we wish to make to it - if you have any feedback on Coop mode, please check this thread in our Steam forum,
- Armored Zombies - as you progress through the game, you'll be faced with tough, armored opponents - aim for the unprotected head area to deal more damage! Shots to the torso will still deal some damage, albeit a reduced amount.
- New Achievement - Kill 10 Armored Zombies
- Tweaked the zombie spawn rates on all levels for a more challenging experience
- Increased the number of zombies that spawn when there are very few on the field
- Zombies now spawn in more distinct 'waves'
- Slightly increased Survivor weapon damage and fire rate
- L96 Sniper Rifle now penetrates 2 zombies, up from 1
- AKM damage slightly reduced
- Heavy Revolver rate of fire slightly increased
- Improved the translations of c
- Slight performance improvement when a lot of zombie ragdolls are onscreen
- Zombie ragdolls 90% less likely to glitch out
A Note on Update 1.2:
We've decided to move the Chainsaw and Explodable Barrels features to Update 1.2 - to allow more time to polish and enhance them. We expect Update 1.2 to be released at approximately the 20th of December.
Update 1.1 included a lot of major, behind the scenes updates to the game, to support the features coming in Update 1.2 and Update 1.3. As a result, there may be some bugs - we're standing by to issue a patch 1.11 in the next few days.
If you do experience any bugs, please let us know on Discord or the Steam Discussion Forum.
Please restart your Steam client to receive the update.