Today's update focues on improving aspects of the game based on feedback. I have to say, it's a lot of fun to make a list of things to improve based on the forum posts and emails I get and then checking them off one by one. :)
- You can now hold down the mouse button to continuously chop a tree or a stone.
- Fixed some issues that caused already chopped trees to still show up as valid targets.
- You can rotate the character in character creation by holding down right mouse button and moving the mouse.
- The out of meals alert now correctly displays the meals icon.
- You can now save, but not leave the game, from the Escape menu.
- Added a "Resource Dropoff" sign to the interior of storehouses to make it clear where to do this.
- Enemy mages will now correctly enter the battle once you are near a spawner rather than stay back.
Ok so that last one isn't a quality of life improvement, but the mages just looked sad standing around while their friends got into the fight. So maybe it's a quality of life improvement for the other monsters. Yea, that's it. :)
-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperSixStudios
- Discord Channel: discord.gg/8326Jef