Today's build includes more special attacks for the monsters, including the Orc, Ratman, Skeleton, and Mushroom-man.
- Orcs wielding hammers perform a smash attack that can knock you to the ground and push you back. This attack cannot be blocked since the Orc is actually hitting the ground, rather than you. You can roll away or move away to avoid the attack.
- Skeletons wielding a polearm can attack low, tripping you if it hits. This attack cannot be blocked, but you can roll away or jump over it.
- Ratman wielding two daggers sometimes attack with both in rapid succession. These attacks can be blocked.
- Mushroom-men wielding two clubs sometimes perform a spin attack, stretching out their arms and spinning in place. These attacks can be blocked.
These monsters act similarly to the old "Brute" monsters and can be recognized based on the weapons they are carrying. Note, all Goblins wield the same large dagger and all have a chance to perform the stabbity-stab-stab attack. Goblins are tricky, so you never know what they might do!
-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperSixStudios
- Discord Channel: discord.gg/8326Jef