Hexadrift v1.0.1 is released and available for update.
Changes for Hexadrift v1.0.1 - (11/25/19)
- General UI improvements
- Updated Sector Map UI to include how many Credits are being collected
- Updated Resource Award Ceremony to be one-click instead of many
- Made Extraction button bigger and much more obvious
- Added visible scrollbars on Upgrades, Sectors, Parts and Ship screens
- Added and removed some of the Loading Tips
- New Refuel options
Tutorials and Alerts Updates
- Added “out-of-fuel” tutorial. When you hit 36 (or less) fuel for the first time, it shows the refuel and exit options tutorial message
- Added tutorial counter on Sector tutorials so players know how long it is
- Added a “Low On Fuel” reminder if you try to enter a sector with less than 144 units (half-tank) of fuel
- Added new tutorial view for players that are visiting the Refueling station in the Starbase that can’t afford to refuel
- Added ability to re-read all of the Tutorial messages from the Options menu
- Lowered the amount of damage taken from enemies when no upgrades are applied from 40 to 30
- Optimizations to when Enemy steals Fuel (if no resources in hold).
- Game initialization optimizations, more error reporting and a fix for the 'infinite loading screen' for new players
- Fixed camera jump when entering a Sector
- Added a third option for cheaper refueling. If you are really really broke, have no resources to sell, and completely out of fuel, the only option is to wait for the auto generation. Now you can get a "small" tank of fuel to get the credits you need or resources to sell
Special thanks to all those that have played and given me some incredible feedback! I'm always open to hearing any feedback, bugs, comments or suggestions, so keep it coming!
I hope you all continue to enjoy Hexadrift, and THANK YOU for playing!
Tim @ Henagames