Blending support for the LUT shader and some fixes and additions.
- Added support for blending between two LUT's for the LUT Shader
- Added ZTest proeprty for the LUT Shader, which allows rendering it over everything
- Extended MultiTextureFader<A> to suppor Texture3D as well
-- This allows it to be used to fade multiple LUTs with the new LUT shader
- Added extra performance metrics to the debug dialog - total engine update time, external update time and so on
- Uploaded new batch of CC0 textures to Neos Essentials / Materials - about 200 new high quality PBR materials that are free to use!
- Updated post processing filters
- Various tweaks to help improve rendering performance
- Fixed incorrect units for the render time (reported by @Addim)
- The secondary stereo camera now uses the same exclude list as the primary one
-- This fixes issue where some things show on right eye, that are excluded from the left eye (reported by @Swingly )
- Added retry logic for cloud API requests to increase robustness of API requests
-- This should help fix certain things not loading or syncing breaking when there's a random IO/network exception during the request
- Fixed exception when dragging out a null texture from the inspector