This update fixes a few minor issues.
Whats been going on?
To cut a long story short I've got a job which is taking up most of my time currently and will be for the foreseeable future. As you can imagine the game didn't sell well enough to support it and I budgeted enough time to work on the game for a year which is now up. I'm sorry about this and wish I had a way around this.
So the plan with the game is this currently: Fix a few usability issues, try and add in workshop support so some modding is supported and then leave early access with what exists currently.
Assuming I can manage it license-wise I also want to release the game's code (not assets) as open source so that those who wish to do more with the game can.
- Redesigned notifications. They now much easier to notice and read.
- Fixed a bug showing tutorial save files in the free build save list when using steam cloud.
- Asset packs can now be loaded by modifying the config allowing for modding. No UI for this currently.
- To go along with the previous change assets are no longer packed for easy access
- The reason a room can't be removed is now displayed on a tooltip when hovering over the disabled remove button