Early Access v0.31 Patch Notes
Good afternoon everyone,
This week’s update includes a change to the Redraw mechanic to give the player a bit more control over what they want to redraw. This should allow players to get the combos they want a bit more easily as well as use their limited redraws without sacrificing powerful cards. Also slightly increased the effectiveness of the Weakness effect to give some more options for the Warrior to protect her allies.
As always, let us know what you think of any of the changes on our Discord server.
Update to Redraw mechanic.
When Redrawing cards, only cards in the Recycle Shrine will be redrawn instead of all cards.
This allows the player to choose which cards you want to redraw so you can keep cards you want to use this turn.
- ‘Tackle’ (Warrior) – Reduced cost to 0 (from 1) and movement distance to 3 (from 4).
- ‘Outmanoeuvre’ (Assassin) – Reduced cost to 0 (from 1) and reduced movement distance to 2 (from 3).
- ‘Head Rush’ – Updated effect to ‘Move1, Defend 1 + 1 per space moved.’
- Updated ‘Weakness’ effect to give -3 to damage to make it a bit more relevant on Cataclysm difficulty levels.
- Updated ‘Stealth’ effect. Taking damage will now reduce your Stealth stacks by 1.
- Fixed Combat Tutorial not ending properly if you use Undo during the battle.
- Fixed ‘Aura of Pain’ (Witch) from sometimes giving positive named effects to enemies.