The first update for Liz Before the Plague is finally here!
Hello Agents, the first update for LIZ: Before the Plague is finally here!
What's new? We added another playable room and thanks to your suggestions we fixed some bugs and improved the product.
CHANGELOG (Revision v0.2)
- Added a new playable room.
- Added shooting mechanics.
- Added difficulty selector for the puzzles (easy, medium, high).
- Improved the hint system to match new puzzle difficulties.
- Improved the readability of the P.D.A. help textbox.
- Improved some animations, added lipsync.
- Improved drone placement.
- Fixed rotation speed for the character selector wheel of the remote tool.
- Fixed incorrect placement of first person character in pre-menu intro call.
- Optimized for Oculus Rift S.
There are still few known issues we are still fixing:
- Slow loading after new game.
- Dark colors banding on some graphics cards, especially using Oculus Rift.
Thank you for all the support and feedback during the days after release, you can expect more to come, as well as some new content that we are working on.
Continue to stay tuned for other updates, we also would like to have you on our discord channel, here you can talk with devs, send your feedback, receive assistance and help us to improve our product!
Join us on https://discordapp.com/invite/wGWxXcR