Are you ready to set the Guinness World Record?
Phase III happens on the 23 November at 20:00 UTC, where we aim to beat CCP's own Guinness World Record of the "Most concurrent players simultaneously involved in a single multiplayer PvP videogame battle" achieved by EVE Oline players, when a total of 6,142 players took part in an enormous battle - the Siege of 9-4 - in January 2018
Join us tomorrow for your chance to make history!
Did you already play Phase I and II,? What is new in Phase III?
- Improved prediction and smoothing of the simulation
- Four ship types, instead of three
- Improved UX - Who is targeting me? Who am I targeting? Better missile lock warnings (which missiles are mine vs which missiles are enemy missiles - because it can get quite hectic!)
- Improved ship balancing: Differences in hull, shields, speed, cool-downs etc. based on ship class.
- Different firing characteristics for each ship type
- Counter-measures (these are a lot of fun!)
- Improved ship controls and partial controller support
- Massive visual improvements overall